<div class="posterous_bookmarklet_entry"><strong>Add credibility to your landing pages </strong></div>
“Many consumers are turned off by and distrust long-copy landing pages, which they find too salesy or even sleazy. Here are some elements you can add to your landing page to eliminate this turnoff and add credibility:” Bob Bly, accomplished copywriter
The following points (shown below) were highlighted by Bob Bly in his recent email and they’re from a strong post written by Tim Ash of SiteTuners.com ~julian
- Industry or media awards (editor’s choice, fastest growing company).
- Media coverage (mentions in mainstream press or blogs).
- Endorsements from individuals, analysts, associations.
- Partnerships (e.g., authorized reseller) with well-respected companies.
- Client lists and logos.
- User testimonials and third-party review.
- Studies and surveys (e.g. ranked #1 in customer satisfaction).
Source: Target Marketing Group, “3 Landing Page Mistakes to Avoid.”
Closing info and attribution:
Here’s the Tim Ash article cited above titled 3 Landing Page Mistakes to Avoid which appeared on DirectMarketingIQ.com here http://www.directmarketingiq.com/article/landing-page-best-practices-direct-m…