Hi, my name is Julian Gude and I’m the President and Creative Director of exceler8 Corporation, online at www.exceler8.com. Our business phone number is +1 561-584-9088.
I take your privacy seriously.
- We respect your privacy.
- We don’t sell any of your information.
- We don’t collect individually identifiable information about you without your consent, and when we do collect personal information, it’s to provide you with our services.
- We believe your personal information (personal data), is your property, regardless of where you live. As such, you may request that we send you, modify, or delete your personal information by emailing us using our contact page. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- In rare instances, we might not be able to delete personal information that you authorized us to use that is collected and managed by third-party services that we use to deliver our website, but at your request, we will attempt to modify or delete this information, or provide you with a list of any services that we use so that you may contact them directly about any personal information.
- All information we collect on web forms, login screens, membership areas, third-party services we use to deliver our website, and payment screens, are collected securely with modern https protection (SHA-256 SSL).
- Secure online payments for credit cards or PayPal are processed by Braintree, a PayPal company.
- We reserve the right to delete any anonymous or private information we may have collected about you at any time.
Specific tracking services we use to monitor our website performance, assist you, or offer services.
- Website analytics
- We measure website analytics to understand how our website is performing, not to monitor your individual actions.
- Website performance monitoring
- We monitor our website to alert us if our website becomes unavailable or is loading slowly.
- Live Website Chat
- If you use our live web chat feature to ask us a question or for customer service purposes we may review your recently viewed pages in order to understand or better respond to your question.
- Email list/s: In order to receive email updates from exceler8.com you subscribe to one or more of our email lists and then confirm your email subscription (known as double opt-in). If you join one of our email lists we store your email and contact information securely on our website. Our email service provider also stores your information so that we can properly administer our email subscriptions. We do not share or sell our subscriber information.
- Members or exceler8.com user account login
- If you choose to establish an account or membership with exceler8 we store information associated with your profile, contact info, and if applicable, payment information. We do not share or sell this information.
- Comments (non-anonymous)
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Media (non-anonymous)
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Live Website Chat (non-anonymous)
- During a live chat you may opt to provide us with your contact information in order for us to contact you. In this case your information will be stored so that we can contact you to answer your question or respond to your request. Our live chat service provider also stores your information so that we can properly administer our live chat service. We do not share or sell this information.
- Online Payments
- Contact info or services ordered: We securely collect your contact, purchase, and payment information in order to provide you with access to our services. We maintain a secure record of this information in order to offer you access to the services you have purchased or for customer service purposes. We do not share or sell this information.
- Online payment processing: All of our online payment transactions are protected by our secure website using the latest secure connection (https SHA-256 SSL) with credit card and PayPal transaction processed by Braintree, a PayPal company. We store this information securely on our website. Our payment processor also stores your payment information in order to process your financial transaction. We do not share or sell this information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, survey analysis or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
If we are aware of or encounter a data breach on exceler8.com we will post a notice on our website and also email the same notice to any subscribers.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be stored on your computer’s web browser. Examples of cookies on exceler8.com include website analytics, website monitoring, live chat, and membership areas of our website. The file (cookie) is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual by identifying the IP address of the computer you are using. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the exceler8 website.
How we respond to Do Not Track signals
“Do not track” mechanisms are typically small pieces of code, similar to cookies, that signal to websites or mobile apps that the user does not want his or her website or app activities tracked by the operator, including through analytics tools, advertising networks, and other types of data collection and tracking practices.
When you enable “do not track,” we will not collect information about your activity on our website. You will be able to use the exceler8.com website using a “do not track” signal, but not everything may work the way you want it to.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Controlling your personal information
We believe your personal information, or personally identifiable information, is your property, regardless of where you live. As such, you may request that we send you, modify, or delete your personal information (this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.).
- You may request that we send you an export of any information we may have collected about you.
- You may request that we delete any information that we may have collected about you.
- If you have previously agreed to allow us to use your personal information, you may change your mind at any time.
- You can make these requests by emailing us on our contact page.
- We will not provide your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email using our contact page.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR law of the European Union. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email using our contact page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible using our contact page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you place an order with us, the order information is retained indefinitely. We cannot delete any order data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
This policy is effective from September 1, 2015 and updated June 10, 2018.
Thank you very much
Julian E. Gude
President, exceler8 Corporation
Contacting exceler8 Corporation
West Palm Beach,